|News & Analysis|
February 26, 2013
1. Building a Hospital Culture of Quality on Relationships.
2. Blue Cross & Blue Shield Distinction to Look at Cost, PCMHs, ACOs.
3. Why Hospitals Need to Overhaul Their Culture to Support Nurses, Improve Quality.
4. Upcoming webinar: New Strategies for Perioperative Service Lines in Light of Accountable Care and Value-Based Purchasing (Thurs., Feb. 28, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CST). To learn more or register, .
5. Patient Safety Tool: Health Literacy Universal Precautions Toolkit.
6. Victory Through Teamwork and Leadership: Hear Coach Michael Krzyzewski ("Coach K") speak at the 11th Annual Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference June 13-15 in Chicago! To register or learn more, .
7. 7 Key Elements of Safe Transitions of Care.
8. Choosing Wisely Campaign Announces 90 New Tests, Procedures to Question.
9. 10 Recent Findings on Patient Engagement.
10. HHS Awards Nearly $300M to Support States' Innovative Care Models.
11. Top 58 Hospitals Patients Rated 9 or 10 in HCAHPS.
12. Nominations Sought for 50 Experts Leading the Field of Patient Safety. To nominate a leader for consideration on this list, contact Sabrina Rodak, associate editor, at email@example.com. Nominations close March 15.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Clorox, Healthmark and TYRX.