|News & Analysis|
Feb. 22, 2011
1. OSHA Guidance: 6 Practices for an Equipment Hazards Prevention Program.
2. 10 Recent Studies on Infection Control and Prevention.
3. Would Your Facility Pass an Infection Control Survey?
Written by Carla Daley of Regent Surgical Health
.4. Application of Medicare Same-Day H&P Guidance for Gastroenterology Centers: Q&A With Cindy King and Dawn McLane of Health Inventures.
Learn more about Health Inventures
5. Do you want to serve as a source of information or contributing author for the Becker's ASC-Hospital Clinical Quality & Infection Control E-Weekly? E-mail email@example.com.
6. Study: No Difference in Bacterial Contamination Between Long-, Short-Sleeved Uniforms.
7. Basics of Cleaning, Disinfection and Sterilization of Instruments.
Written by Martha Young of Martha L. Young, LLC.
8. AHRQ Study: Healthcare Providers Need More Than One Safety Net for Medication Safety.
9. Surgery Centers Shopping at Local Pharmacies: Q&A With Sheldon Sones of Sheldon S. Sones and Associates.
10. 5 Best Practices for Preparing for Your First Accreditation Survey.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: TYRX
and JHP Pharmaceuticals