|News & Analysis|
Feb. 2, 2012
1. NQF Endorses 24 Measures on Mortality, Antibiotics, Other Quality Issues.
2. Norovirus Found to Be Leading Cause of Infection Outbreaks in U.S. Hospitals.
3. 52 Recommendations for the Prevention and Control of Norovirus Gastroenteritis Outbreaks.
4. Patient Safety Tool: '6 Ways to a Safer Hospital Stay' Poster.
5. Patient Safety Tool: 'The More We Know, the More We Can Help' Medication Brochure.
6. Upcoming Webinars:
Centralized Patient Access Improves Patient/Physician Satisfaction and Financial Results (Thurs., Feb. 16, 12-1 PM CST). To register for this complimentary webinar, . 7. 7 Lessons Learned from Hospital Quality Improvement Projects.
Driving Perioperative Performance to Improve Bottom Line (Tues., Feb. 21, 1:30-2:30 PM CST). To register for this complimentary webinar, .
8. Dr. John Riccio Named CMO of Auburn Memorial Hospital in New York.
9. Study Reveals Variability in Surgical Count Policies and Practices.
10. 74% of Healthcare Organizations Tie Physician Pay to Patient Satisfaction.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: AAAASF
, and HealthMark Industries