|News & Analysis|
Feb. 21, 2012
1. Lungs, Lean and Everything in Between: Q&A With Dr. John Lynch, CMO of Barnes-Jewish Hospital.
2. Sounding the Alarm: 6 Strategies to Reduce, Prevent Alarm Fatigue. 3. Staff Education Tool: Ambulatory Surgery Center Infection Prevention & Control Toolkit.
4. Patient Safety Tool: PA Patient Safety Authority's Norovirus Preparedness Tool.
5. Upcoming Webinars:
- Key Strategic and Business Issues for 2012 (Weds., Feb. 29, 1:15-2:15
PM CST). To register for the complimentary webinar, .6. Prevention Bundle Helps Reduce CLABSI Rates at Regions Hospital.
Simple Steps to Improved Supplier Contracting, Negotiations and Costs
at Your ASC (Thurs., Feb. 23, 1-2 PM CST). To register for the
complimentary webinar, .
7. Single Word Change in Hand Hygiene Message Improved Compliance.
8. New Jersey Law Would Mandate Healthcare Worker Vaccinations.
9. Michelle Epps Named CNO at Wellington Regional in Florida.
10. Human Resources' Role in Improving Patient Safety & Quality of Care.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Advanced Sterilization Products
, HealthMark Industies
* * *
|For more information about print and online stories, please contact: |
Editor in Chief
For more information about advertising and exhibiting, please contact:
President and CEO