|News & Analysis|
Feb. 16, 2012
1. Video Auditing in Addition to Feedback Can Improve, Sustain Hand Hygiene Practices.
2. Study: Satisfied Patients Not Always Healthiest. 3. Staff Education Tool: Guide to Needlestick/Sharps Injury Prevention.
4. Patient Safety Tool: Medication Safety Toolkit.
5. Upcoming Webinars:
Driving Perioperative Performance to Improve Bottom Line (Tues., Feb. 21, 1:30-2:30 PM CST). To register for this complimentary webinar, .6. Study: NQF Safe Practices Decreases Risk of Mortality.
How the Anesthesia Care Team Model Can Contribute to Clinical Quality Excellence in Your OR (Tues., Feb. 28, 1:15-2:15 PM CST). To register for this complimentary webinar, .
7. Outcomes for Heart Failure Patients May Be Better at Specialty POHs.
8. Recent CNO Moves:
Jennifer Woods Named Northern Michigan Regional CNO. 9. ASC Infection Prevention Education: A Necessary Evil or a Dose of Fun?
Audrey Jadczak Named CNO of Lourdes Health in Pennsylvania.
10. Healthcare Experts, Hospitals Continue to Criticize Reliability of Quality Measures.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: HealthMark Industies