|News & Analysis|
Feb. 14, 2012
1. Leveraging Multidisciplinary Teams to Improve Quality: Q&A With Christiana Care CMO Dr. Janice Nevin.
2. 6 Key Points From VHA's Directive on Hand Hygiene Practices. 3. Filling in The Gaps: 5 Ways Sacred Heart Hospital Streamlined Discharges.
4. Patient Safety Tool: VA's Sample Hand Hygiene/Glove Use Observation Tool.
5. Patient Safety Tool: Personalized Hospital Infection Prevention Poster.
6. Upcoming Webinars:
Driving Perioperative Performance to Improve Bottom Line (Tues., Feb. 21, 1:30-2:30 PM CST). To register for this complimentary webinar, .
7. HHS Panel Recommends Healthcare Facilities Make Vaccines an Employee Requirement.
ASCs: Key Strategic and Business Issues for 2012 (Weds., Feb. 29, 1:15-2:15 PM CST). To register for this complimentary webinar, .
8. CMS: 1 in 6 Hospitals Reported High CLABSIs Rates.
9. Recent CMO Moves:
Mercy Health Hospitals Name New Medical Chiefs of Staff. 10. 5 Initial Steps to Move From Volume-Based to Value-Based Healthcare.
Paul Haut Named New Riley Hospital CMO.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Advanced Sterilization Products
, HealthMark Industies
, and APIC