|News & Analysis|
Feb. 9, 2012
1. Massachusetts Medicaid Pay-for-Performance Failed to Improve Quality in First Year.
2. Reminder Systems Alone May Not Improve Infection Control Practices, Rates.
3. Staff Education Tool: OSHA Fact Sheet on Handling Sharps.
4. Staff Education Tool: 1,400-Page Patient Safety and Quality Handbook for Nurses.
5. Upcoming Webinars:
Centralized Patient Access Improves Patient/Physician Satisfaction and Financial Results (Thurs., Feb. 16, 12-1 PM CST). To register for this complimentary webinar, .
6. Video Auditing in Addition to Feedback Can Improve, Sustain Hand Hygiene Practices.
Driving Perioperative Performance to Improve Bottom Line (Tues., Feb. 21, 1:30-2:30 PM CST). To register for this complimentary webinar, .
7. AHRQ Director: Systems Must Mitigate Damage to Patients and Second Victims.
8. Hahnemann University Hospital in Pennsylvania Turning to "All-RN" Model to Boost Quality.
9. Study Reveals Shortfalls in Hospital Boards' Involvement in Quality Efforts.
10. Paul Levy: What Hospitals Can Learn From the Aviation Industry.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: AAAASF
, BemisHealth Care
, HealthMark Industies