|News & Analysis|
Feb. 8, 2011
1. FDA to Providers: Cautiously Use Non-Sterile Alcohol Prep Pads.
2. Interpreting the New Medicare Same-Day H&P Guidance for Surgery Centers.
3. AAAHC Introduces New Handbook for Surgery Centers Seeking Medicare Deemed Status.
4. APIC Recommends Mandatory Influenza Immunization as Condition of Healthcare Employment.
5. Help out your colleagues: If you know someone who would benefit from receiving the new, free Becker's ASC-Hospital Clinical Quality & Infection Control E-Weekly, have them e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or subscribe by clicking here!
6. 5 Ways to Involve Physicians in Infection Control Initiatives.
7. Desktop Sterilizers in the Outpatient Setting.
Written by Marcia Patrick, Director, Infection Control, Multicare Health System, Tacoma, Wash.
8. 14 Findings on Cataract Extraction With Lens Insertion From the AAAHC Institute.
9. Downloadable Tool: Survey for Staff on Patient Safety.
10. Study: Hospitals Save Money When Screening for MRSA.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Cygnus Medical