|News & Analysis|
February 5, 2013
1. Looking Beyond the 4 Walls of the Hospital to Reduce Readmissions: The Value of Post-Acute Care Hospitalists.
2. Dr. Carolyn Clancy to Step Down as Director of AHRQ.
3. Chuck Lauer: The Shameful State of Our Hospitals.
4. Upcoming webinar: Outlook 2013: Key Trends, Opportunities and Threats (Wed., Feb. 20, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CST). To learn more or register,.
5. Patient Safety Tool: Cultural Competence Self-Assessment.
6. 5 Enablers for Population Health Management.
7. What are 10 Key Best Practices for Infection Control in ASCs? Find out at the 11th Annual Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference June 13-15 in Chicago! To register or learn more, click here.
8. Cleveland Quality Initiative Saves $20.1M From Reduced Hospitalizations.
9. Click here to nominate a hospital, health system, physician practice or surgery center for 100 Great Places to Work in Healthcare - 2013! Nominations close Feb. 15.
10. Study: ICU Cut CLABSIs 92% Through Bottom-Up & Top-Down Approaches.
11. 10 Steps to Improve Safety, Quality Through Enhanced EHR Usability.
12. 20 Examples of Patient and Family Engagement Strategies.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: APIC, TYRX and Medline.