|News & Analysis|
January 29, 2013
1. 5 Strategies to Combat Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria.
2. CMS to Develop Patient Experience Surveys for Outpatient Surgery, Hospice Care.
3. How Would Physicians Protect Themselves Against Hospital Mistakes? 5 Tips.
4. Upcoming webinar: Outlook 2013: Key Trends, Opportunities and Threats (Wed., Feb. 20, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CST). To learn more or register,.
5. Patient Safety Tool: Point-of-Care Devices Toolkit.
6. Renewing the Human Connection in Healthcare to Enhance Patient Experience.
7. What Will Healthcare Reform Mean for Orthopedics, Spine, Pain Management and ASCs?
Find out at the 11th Annual Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference June 13-15 in Chicago! To register or learn more, click here.
8. 4 Broad Strategies to Improve Transitions of Care.
9. Click here to nominate a hospital, health system, physician practice or surgery center for 100 Great Places to Work in Healthcare - 2013! Nominations close Feb. 15.
10. Study: Nearly 40% of Post-Discharge Acute-Care Encounters at Hospitals Are ED Visits.
11. Study: 4 Pillars for Sustainable Research, Quality Improvement Projects.
12. Top 5 Drivers of Rehabilitation Therapist Satisfaction.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Clorox, Medline and Zawna Health.