|News & Analysis|
January 24, 2013
1. 5 Proven Strategies to Prevent Patient Falls.
2. 20 Statistics on Hospital Readmissions.
3. Taking Service Excellence From Smile Lessons to Core Strategy.
4. Upcoming webinar: Does Your Infection Prevention Program Meet Survey Requirements? (Thurs., Feb. 21, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT). To learn more or register,.
5. Patient Safety Tool: Dialysis Checklists and Audit Tools.
6. Patient Safety Tool: Roadmap to a Comprehensive Falls Prevention Program.
7. What Will Healthcare Reform Mean for Othopedics, Spine, Pain Management and ASCs?
Find out at the 11th Annual Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference June 13-15 in Chicago! To register or learn more, click here.
8. CDC: Flu Rate Continues to Rise, With Nearly Half of Cases in Older Patients.
9. Click here to nominate a hospital, health system, physician practice or surgery center for 100 Great Places to Work in Healthcare - 2013! Nominations close Feb. 15.
10. Study: Surgical Checklists Improve Safety in OR Crises.
11. Study: Safety-Net Hospitals Hurt Most by Readmission Penalties.
12. Top 5 Drivers of Nurse Dissatisfaction.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: TYRX and Medline.