|News & Analysis|
January 17, 2013
1. Strategies to Achieve Hand Hygiene Compliance: Overcoming Challenges & Emphasizing Engagement.
2. Joint Commission Proposes Alarm Management National Patient Safety Goal.
3. Does CMS' Proposed Quality Measure on Patient Monitoring Adequately Address Patient Safety?
4. Click here to nominate a hospital, health system, physician practice or surgery center for 100 Great Places to Work in Healthcare - 2013! Nominations close Feb. 15.
5. Patient Safety Tool: Injection Safety Myths and Truths Flyer.
6. Insulin Pens at Buffalo VA Medical Center Were Reused.
7. Where can you find 103 sessions on ASCs and 135 speakers, including Duke basketball's "Coach K"? The 11th Annual Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference June 13-15 in Chicago! To register or learn more, click here.
8. CMS Recommends 8 Health Home Quality Measures.
9. Study: Less Than 2.5% of Medication Errors Are Reported to Patients.
10. Upcoming webinar: Debunking the Myths of Out-of-Network Reimbursements (Tues., Feb. 26, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT). To learn more or register,.
11. Study Questions Validity of Electronic Reporting of Quality Measures.
12. 5 Ways Cleveland Clinic Leads the Way in Transparency.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: IHI, Healthmark and Medline.