|News & Analysis|
January 15, 2013
1. Improving HCAHPS Scores Alone is Not the Answer: Hospitals Need a Patient-Centric Foundation.
2. IOM Report: Why do Americans Live Shorter, Unhealthier Lives?
3. Which Hospital Markets Had the Best 2013 Value-Based Purchasing Results?
4. Click here to nominate a hospital, health system, physician practice or surgery center for 100 Great Places to Work in Healthcare - 2013! Nominations close Feb. 15.
5. 4 Sources of CMS Reporting Variability.
6. Patient Safety Tool: Pressure Ulcer Prevention Self-Assessment.
7. Where can you find 103 sessions on ASCs and 135 speakers, including Duke basketball's "Coach K"? The 11th Annual Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference June 13-15 in Chicago! To register or learn more, click here.
8. 20 Ohio Hospitals' Hand Hygiene Compliance Rate Nearly Tripled.
9. Study: Turn Team Cuts Pressure Ulcer Rates by Nearly Two-Thirds.
10. Upcoming webinar: Debunking the Myths of Out-of-Network Reimbursements (Tues., Feb. 26, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT). To learn more or register, .
11. Study: Type of CLABSI Measurement Tool Changes Reported Rates.
12. Flu Outbreak 2013: How Are Hospitals Coping?
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Clorox, TYRX and Zawna Health.