|News & Analysis|
Jan. 10, 2012
1. CDC Issues Clinical Reminder on Use of Insulin Pens.
2. Patient Safety Tool: Safe Surgical Checklist Resources From Safe Surgery 2015.
3. AHRQ Emergency Severity Index Tool Helps Categorize Patients' Need for ED Care.
4, California's Templeton Surgery Center Appoints Brenda Gray as New Director.
5. Staff Education Tool: Hand Hygiene Recognition Program.
6. Practical Guidance to Ensure Safe Patient Handoffs in Surgery Centers.
7. Pharmacist Pre-Discharge Check Reduced Medication Errors at Hennepin County Medical Center.
8. Staff Education Tool: Pressure Ulcer Wound Poster.
9. Can Our ASC Have a Dual-Purpose Recovery Area: Q&A With Michon Villanueva of AAAHC.
10. Hospitals Report 14% of Adverse Events Experienced by Medicare Beneficiaries.
Sponsored AdUpcoming Webinar:
"Tips for Complying With CMS's New Safe Surgery Checklist in 2012," presented by Healthcare Consultants International. Tuesday, Jan. 17, from 1:00-2:00 EST. To learn more and register, click here
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: TYRX
and HealthMark Industries