|News & Analysis|
Jan. 5, 2012
1. 10 Clostridium Difficile Prevention Downloadable Tools & Resources.
2. Patient Safety Tool: Hand Hygiene Poster Collection From Johns Hopkins.
3. Setting a Performance Goal for a Quality Improvement Activity.
4. University Hospitals in Ohio Names Dr. Michael Anderson CMO.
5. Hospital Best Practice: Include the PCT Test in Sepsis Program.
6. Joint Commission Publishes 2012 Survey Activity Guide.
7. Do Soiled Briefs of a C. Diff Patient Go in Red Bag or Regular Waste: Q&A With Phenelle Segal of Infection Control Consulting Services.
8. HHS Releases 26 Medicaid Quality Measures.
9. Staff Education Tool: 'Your Patient has Respiratory Symptoms - So What?' Brochure.
10. Staff Education Tool: Sequence for Donning and Removing Personal Protective Equipment Poster.
Sponsored AdUpcoming Webinar:
"Tips for Complying With CMS's New Safe Surgery Checklist in 2012," presented by Healthcare Consultants International. Tuesday, Jan. 17, from 1:00-2:00 CST. To learn more and register, click here
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: APIC
, HealthMark Industries