|News & Analysis|
August 28, 2012
1. 6 Key Questions for Standardizing Clinical Practices.
2. Aligning Forces for Quality: 3 Considerations For Public Reporting Programs.
3. ASCA Introduces Free Medicare Quality Reporting Toolkit.
4. Upcoming webinars:
Hospital Joint Venture ASCs: Why Less is More (Wed., Sept. 12, 1:00 PM-2:00 PM CT). To learn more or register, .5. Patient Safety Tool: Healthcare Executive Competency Assessment. 6. Patient Safety Tool: Healthcare Literacy Assessment.
Data-Driven Supply Chain Decision Making (Tues., Oct. 2, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT). To learn more or register, .
7. 19th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference - October 25-27, 2012. As margins have become tighter for ASCs, more ASCs have turned to anesthesia as a means of improving margins and securing great coverage. Given the OIG advisory opinion on the subject, we've added a roundtable discussion to be held at the Becker's 19th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference that will discuss the OIG opinion and the risks related to various anesthesia models. This session will be led by Scott Becker. Early registration discounts end this Friday To learn more and register, .
8. Accreditors as Partners: Choosing Accreditors That Align With Hospital Strategy. 9. Evolution Toward Population Health: Deloitte's New Head of Global Healthcare Russ Rudish Discusses Future Healthcare Delivery.
10. 8 Tips for Reducing Readmissions Through Better Transitions of Care.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: TYRX, ICNet, Healthmark and Zawna.