|News & Analysis|
August 23, 2012
1. 5 Responses to Healthcare Reform That Can Ensure Perioperative Success.
2. Nearly Half of U.S. Physicians Battle Burnout, Study Finds.
3. 3 Interventional Strategies for Second Victims.
4. Upcoming webinars:
70% of Strategic Initiatives at Hospitals Fail - How to Make Yours Succeed (Wed., Sept. 19, 1:00 PM-2:00 PM CT). To learn more or register, .5. Patient Safety Tool: ASC Quality Collaboration Sample Hand Hygiene Policy/Procedure. 6. Patient Safety Tool: Two Johns Hopkins Hand Hygiene Observation Tools.
Hospital Joint Venture ASCs: Why Less is More (Wed., Sept. 12, 1:00 PM-2:00 PM CT). To learn more or register, .
7. 19th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference - October 25-27, 2012. This exclusive ASC conference brings together surgeons, physician leaders, administrators and ASC business and clinical leaders to discuss how to improve your ASC and its bottom line and how to manage challenging clinical, business and financial issues. Early registration discount ends Sept. 1. To learn more and register, .
8. Study: Medication Adherence Could Create $4.7B Savings, And That's Just for Diabetics. 9. Quality of Discharge Summaries by First-Year Residents May Fall Short.
10. Robert Wood Johnson Report: Expanding Nurses' Role in Primary Care.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: APIC, Zawna, Healthmark and TYRX.