|News & Analysis|
August 21, 2012
1. ASCs Choosing Non-Accreditation: A Brave New World.
2. 7 Steps to Align a Health System's Accreditation Programs.
3. Readmissions and CMS' Maximum Medicare Penalty: 7 Hospitals Weigh In.
4. Upcoming webinars:
Hospital Joint Venture ASCs: Why Less is More (Wed., Sept. 12, 1:00 PM-2:00 PM CT). To learn more or register, .5. CMS Throws Out Outpatient Quality Reporting Measure. 6. CMS Launches EHR Quality Reporting Pilot.
70% of Strategic Initiatives at Hospitals Fail - How to Make Yours Succeed (Wed., Sept. 19, 1:00 PM-2:00 PM CT). To learn more or register, .
7. 19th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference - October 25-27, 2012. This exclusive ASC conference brings together surgeons, physician leaders, administrators and ASC business and clinical leaders to discuss how to improve your ASC and its bottom line and how to manage challenging clinical, business and financial issues. Early registration discount ends Sept. 1. To learn more and register, .
8. Unintended Patient Safety Consequences of Nonclinical Decisions: 2 Case. 9. 3 Issues to Watch When Using Valium as a Preoperative Drug in an ASC.
10. 6 Characteristics of High-Performing Healthcare Organizations.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: TYRX, Bemis, Zawna and Healthmark.