|News & Analysis|
August 16, 2012
1. CMS Updates ASC Quality Reporting Specifications Manual.
2. High Readmissions Cost More Than 2k Hospitals $280M in Medicare Funds.
3. 3 Most Important Factors Affecting Cancer Patients' Satisfaction.
4. Upcoming webinar:
7 Strategies to Compete Using Analytics (Wed., Aug. 29, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT). To learn more or register, .5. Patient Safety Tool: Patient-Specific Daily Goals Survey. 6. Patient Safety Tool: IHI Global Trigger Tool.
7. 19th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference - October 25-27, 2012. This exclusive ASC conference brings together surgeons, physician leaders, administrators and ASC business and clinical leaders to discuss how to improve your ASC and its bottom line and how to manage challenging clinical, business and financial issues. To learn more and register, .
8. The Case Against Home-Laundered Scrubs. 9. Study: Some Tests Not Reviewed Before Discharge.
10. Oregon Annual Adverse Event Summary Attributes Higher Infections to Better Reporting.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: AAAHC, Zawna and TYRX.