|News & Analysis|
August 14, 2012
1. 3 Roadblocks to Effective Quality Measure Management.
2. NQF Endorses Patient Safety, Cancer Care and Other Measures.
3. How Low-Level Disinfection Prevents HAIs, Failed Inspections and Morale Issues: 8 Points From EquipSystems' Carl Runge and Chris Wilkerson.
4. Upcoming webinar:
7 Strategies to Compete Using Analytics (Wed., Aug. 29, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT). To learn more or register, .5. Joint Commission Issues Sentinel Alert for Safe Opioid Use. 6. California Officials Find Hospitals Fail to Report Up to Third of Infections.
7. 19th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference - October 25-27, 2012. This exclusive ASC conference brings together surgeons, physician leaders, administrators and ASC business and clinical leaders to discuss how to improve your ASC and its bottom line and how to manage challenging clinical, business and financial issues. To learn more and register, .
8. Exeter Hospital in New Hampshire Cited After Infection Outbreak. 9. Healthcare Reform After the Supreme Court: Where Do We Go Now.
10. 10 Recommendations to Improve Hospital Visitation Policy and Promote Family-Centered Healthcare.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: TYRX and Bemis.