|News & Analysis|
September 11, 2012
1. 6 Important AAAHC Accreditation Updates to Know.
2. 3 Ways to Reduce Unnecessary Noise, Interruptions.
3. Mock Runs on 3 Quality Measures Available Until Oct. 3.
4. Upcoming webinar: Lead the Change to Improve Patient Safety & Quality: Moving Beyond Direct Observation to Electronic Hand Hygiene Monitoring (Thurs., Sept. 27, 1:00 PM-2:00 PM CT). To learn more or register, .
5. Patient Safety Tool: Discharge Planning Tools for Heart Failure Patients. 6. Patient Safety Tool: Toolkit for Colored Wristbands.
7. 19th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference - October 25-27, 2012. Early Registration Discounts Extended Until Sept. 10! Infection prevention efforts require total buy-in from major stakeholders. Lorri A. Downs, vice president of clinical services, infection prevention and patient safety at Medline Industries, discusses how ASCs can make the business case for infection prevention to key stakeholders. To learn more about this and other can't-miss sessions on patient safety, quality and infection control at the 19th Annual ASC Conference, .
8. Third of Surveyed Physicians, Nurses Against Patients Reminding of Hand Hygiene. 9. Patients Largely Concerned With Quality But Rarely Ask About Hand Hygiene.
10. Using Data to Drive Decision-Making in Healthcare Quality Initiatives.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: APIC and ICNet.