|News & Analysis|
August 9, 2012
1. 8 Steps to "Chase Zero" With Wrong-Site Surgery.
2. GAO: More Data Needed on Injection Safety in Ambulatory Care Settings.
3. 3 Must-Haves to Reduce Hospital Heart Attack Readmission Rates.
4. Upcoming webinar:
7 Strategies to Compete Using Analytics (Wed., Aug. 29, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT). To learn more or register, .5. Patient Safety Tool: MRSA Infection Prevention How-To Guide. 6. Staff Education Tool: Surgical Site Infection Prevention Powerpoint.
7. 19th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference - October 25-27, 2012. This exclusive ASC conference brings together surgeons, physician leaders, administrators and ASC business and clinical leaders to discuss how to improve your ASC and its bottom line and how to manage challenging clinical, business and financial issues. To learn more and register, .
8. NQF Removes Time-Limited Endorsement for 13 Measures. 9. Massachusetts Healthcare Spending Bill Bans Nursing Overtime.
10. Report: C. Diff Hospitalizations Projected to More Than Double Since 2001.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Healthmark, APIC and TYRX.