Dec. 24, 2012
1. 5 Ways Population Health is Transforming Hospital Strategy.
2. 12 Statistics on Health System CEO Compensation in 2012.
3. Surgeons Make Preventable Mistakes 4,000 Times a Year, Study Says.
4. Upcoming Webinar. Key Community Hospital Partnership Considerations - Taking Your Board Through a Process with a Practical Approach (Wed., Jan. 30, 2013 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CST). To learn more and register for this free webinar, .
5. Is Your HOPD Fighting a Losing Battle With ASCs? 11 Best Practices to Level the Playing Field.
6. HIT Certification Committee to Develop ACO IT Framework.
7. Florida Blue, Moffitt Cancer Center Form Cancer-Specific ACO.
8. WakeMed Settles Medicare Overbilling Charges With $8M.
9. Minnesota Community Hospital Claims Mayo Clinic is Steering Patients Away.
10. Greenville Hospital System in South Carolina Changes Name.
11. Making Sense of Big Data: Using Data Analytics to Drive Population Health - 2 whitepapers now available. To access, .
12. 4 Key Measurement Principles for Meeting Triple Aim of Healthcare Reform.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
ReDoc, Regent Surgical Health and MedeAnalytics.