Dec. 23, 2011
1. 9 Considerations Hospitals Can't Overlook When Marketing Specialty Programs.
2. 8 Trends for Hospital Executive Perquisites.
3. 8 Hospitals That Closed Their Doors in 2011.
4. Upcoming Webinar! Optimizing Performance in the Face of Reform: Strategies for 2012 (Wed., January 25, 2012; 12:15 PM - 1:15 PM). Presented by Objective Health - A McKinsey Solution for Healthcare Providers. To register for the free webinar, .
5. 7 Hospitals Receive Credit Downgrades in Past Month.
6. Survey: 57% Hospital Leaders Still Unsure About ACO Participation.
7. Cigna, Partners in Care Launch ACO in New Jersey.
8. Legislation Would Stop Cuts to Disproportionate Share Payments.
9. Harvard Pilgrim Health Care to Pay Members to Find Less Expensive Care.
10. Top 10 States With the Highest and Lowest Hospital Expenditures in 2009.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Teletracking, VMG Health, ASCOA and Surgical Directions.