Dec. 17, 2012
1. Top 5 Hurdles Physicians Will Face in 2013.
2. 13 Recent Hospital and Health System Executive Moves.
3. Fitch: Non-Profit Hospitals May See Some Stability in 2013.
4. Upcoming Webinar. The Road to Population Health: Key Enablers in Implementing Value-Based Approaches
(Wed., Jan. 23, 2013, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CST). To learn more and register for this free webinar, .
5. 10 Necessary Points for a Due Diligence Checklist.
6. 5 Physician Specialties With the Largest Compensation Increases From 2008-2011.
7. UPMC Says it Won't Return Mistakenly Received West Penn-Highmark Info.
8. NCQA Accredits Kelsey-Seybold Clinic in Houston as First ACO.
9. In Reversal, UC San Diego Announces it Will Close Nevada Cancer Institute.
10. AHA: Hospitals Losing Too Much Time, Money to "Outdated" Regulations.
11. Is Your Hospital's Data Reliable? The Most Common Error in Hospital Data.
12. 6 Areas of Waste Healthcare Leaders Should Target.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
Hammes Co., Regent Surgical Health, ReDoc and VMG Health.