Dec. 14, 2011
1. 11 Leading Health System CEOs Share Top Goals for 2012.
2. Denver Health CFO Peg Burnette: 6 Strategies to Stay Lean and Mean.
3. 21 Hospital & Health System Executive Moves.
4. [Advertisement] Six Lessons Hospitals Have Learned About Smartphone Messaging. There is a communications revolution occurring in hospitals today with highly mobile staff members and the increasing use of smartphones. Download Amcom Software's white paper to explore what hospitals have discovered as they incorporate smartphones into their existing communications infrastructure.
5. Turning Community Hospitals Into "Focus Factories".
6. HHS Issues Final Rule for CO-OP Program.
7. Republican Bill Would Lift Restraints From Physician-Owned Hospitals.
8. Court Rules Against FTC, Says Phoebe Putney Can Acquire Palmyra.
9. Legislation Would Extend Prompt Medicaid Payment to Hospitals.
10. 4 Best Practices for Hospitals Managing the Security of Mobile Devices.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Objective Health, ASCOA, VMG Health and Surgical Directions.