Dec. 12, 2011
1. Healthcare Leadership: 7 Adjectives to Describe the Best Hospital Executives.
2. Building on a Legacy of Exceptional Care: Q&A With Mass General Hospital President Dr. Peter Slavin.
3. Catholic Healthcare West, Sutter Health Pay $2.3M to Settle Alleged Improper Billing.
4. Nominations Sought - Rising Stars: 25 Hospital & Health System CEOs & CFOs Under 40. Becker's Hospital Review is currently seeking nominations for its annual list of hospital & health system CEOs and CFOs under 40 years of age. To nominate a leader for consideration, please email Molly Gamble at email@example.com.
5. No Such Thing as the Perfect Physician Cash Compensation Model: 3 Case-Study Models.
6. The Healthcare Tsunami: How to Fund Future Initiatives Through the Revenue Cycle.
7. 6-Year Whistleblower Suit Against IASIS Healthcare Dismissed.
8. Steward Grabs 90 More Physicians, This Time From Partners HealthCare in Boston.
9. Merged DuPage, Delnor to Become Cadence Health System.
10. 17 Statistics on Patients' Average Wait Times.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Objective Health, ASCOA, VMG Health and Surgical Directions.