Dec. 10, 2012
1. 19 Rules for Meaningful Conversations With Physicians.
2. How Has the Rise of Physician Employment Changed Hospitals' Recruitment Strategies?
3. Medicare RAC Denials to Hospitals Climb 23% in 3Q.
4. Upcoming Webinar. The Road to Population Health: Key Enablers in Implementing Value-Based Approaches
(Wed., Jan. 23, 2013, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CST). To learn more and register for this free webinar, .
5. Finding Value in Your Organization: Q&A With Baylor Health CFO Fred Savelsbergh.
6. How Aspen Valley Hospital Increased Days Cash on Hand More Than 100-Fold.
7. S&P: Top 10 Questions Regarding Healthcare Providers, Insurers for 2013.
8. Study: Less Than 25% of Medical Residents Choosing Internal Medicine.
9. IRS Releases Final Rule on Medical Device Excise Tax.
10. 4 Recommendations to Fight Rising Prevalence, Cost of Hospital Data Breaches.
11. [Sponsored Link]. 9 Tips to Bring Order to Hospital Communications Chaos - Download this whitepaper to find nine tips to cope with communication chaos healthcare technology generates and give order your patients and staff so desperately need. To download the whitepaper, .
12. 14 Recent Lawsuits and Settlements Involving Hospitals.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
ReDoc, Regent Surgical Health, HealthCare Appraisers and VMG Health.