Dec. 9, 2011
1. 5 Key Trends for Physicians in 2012.
2. 8 Issues for Hospitals to Consider Before an Integration or Sale.
3. Fitch: Despite Regulatory, Fiscal Challenges, Healthcare to Remain Stable Overall in 2012.
4. Nominations Sought - Rising Stars: 25 Hospital & Health System CEOs & CFOs Under 40. Becker's Hospital Review is currently seeking nominations for its annual list of hospital & health system CEOs and CFOs under 40 years of age. To nominate a leader for consideration, please email Molly Gamble at email@example.com.
5. The Unhappy Physician: Why Hospitals Need to Take Morale Seriously.
6. 4 Hospital Affiliation Trends.
7. CMS Final Rule Allows Use of Medicare Claims to Assess Providers' Performance.
8. Maryland Enforces Imaging Self-Referral Law After 5-Year Legal Battle.
9. UC San Diego Medical Center Sued for Alleged Immigrant Discrimination.
10. 5 Top Challenges in the Hospital OR - And How to Overcome Them.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Objective Health, Medical Facilities Corp., ASCOA and VMG Health