Dec. 7, 2011
1. 10 Challenges Healthcare CEOs Can No Longer Ignore.
2. 16 Statistics on Cardiologist Pay by Demographic Classification.
3. Judge Sides With FTC; Says ProMedica, St. Luke's Partnership is Anti-Competitive.
4. Webinar Today! Learn 50 Ways Payors Avoid Payments and See How Revenue Cycle Improvements Can Help Your Facility Fund Accountable Care and Other Capital Projects. (Wed., December 7, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CST). To register or learn more, .
5. 3 Biggest Ways Medicaid RACs Will Affect Hospitals in 2012.
6. Analysis: ACOs Will Reduce Hospital Margins in the Near Term.
7. Survey: Nearly 50% of Physicians Still Unsure About ACOs.
8. [Advertisement] Six Lessons Hospitals Have Learned About Smartphone Messaging. There is a communications revolution occurring in hospitals today with highly mobile staff members and the increasing use of smartphones. Download Amcom Software's white paper to explore what hospitals have discovered as they incorporate smartphones into their existing communications infrastructure.
9. Capella and Saint Thomas to Partner, Jointly Own 4 Tennessee Hospitals.
10. Demand for Healthcare Workers Increases in November.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: TeamHealth, VMG Health, Medical Facilities Corp and Surgical Directions.