Dec. 5, 2011
1. 10 Ways for Hospitals and Health Systems to Increase Profitability in 2012.
2. 19 Hospital & Health System Executive Moves.
3. Proposed Bill Would Reverse Pending Medicare Cuts Under Budget Control Act.
4. Medicare RACs Collect $797.4M in Overpayments in FY 2011.
5. Upcoming Webinar. Learn 50 Ways Payors Avoid Payments and See How Revenue Cycle Improvements Can Help Your Facility Fund Accountable Care and Other Capital Projects. (Wed., December 7, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CST). To register or learn more, .
6. Succeeding in Physician Preference Management: 5 Tested Imperatives to Boost Your Efforts.
7. CMS Announces Deadlines for Advance Payment ACO Model.
8. Report: 55% of Physician-Owned Hospitals Would Expand if Section 6001 Was Axed.
9. Upcoming Webinar. Physician Strategies and Solutions (Presented by Grant Thornton and McGuireWoods; Wed., Dec. 14, 2011; 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CST). Part two of the Physician Strategies and Solutions webcast series, "From Strategy to Transaction: How to Achieve the 'Best' Deal for You and Your Physicians." To register, .
10. Don't Overlook Facilities' Role in Meeting Health Reform's Imperatives.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, Experior, VMG Health and Medical Facilities Corp.