Dec. 2, 2011
1. Shifting Cultures: A Change Management Guide for Hospital Leaders.
2. Co-Management Agreements 101: Basic Principles to Know.
3. 4 Trends in Hospital CFO Compensation.
4. Upcoming Webinars:
Hospital/Physician Affiliation Trends - Learn Best Practices for Aligning With Physicians and Key Tips to Ensure Regulatory Compliance (Tues., December 6, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CST). To register or learn more, .
Learn 50 Ways Payors Avoid Payments and See How Revenue Cycle Improvements Can Help Your Facility Fund Accountable Care and Other Capital Projects. (Wed., December 7, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CST). To register or learn more, .
5. Meaningful Use Stage 2 Requirements Pushed Back to 2014 for Some Participants.
6. Arizona Hospital Association Sues State Over Medicaid Cuts.
7. Illinois Considering Proposal to Tax Non-Profit Hospitals But Offer Credits for Free Care.
8. Nominations Sought - Rising Stars: 25 Hospital & Health System CEOs & CFOs Under 40. Becker's Hospital Review is currently seeking nominations for its annual list of hospital & health system CEOs and CFOs under 40 years of age. To nominate a leader for consideration, please email Molly Gamble at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Podcast Interview With Hugh Morgan of Somnia Anesthesia: CMS Conditions of Participation Requirements for Anesthesia.
10. Success in the Spine Market: 6 Spine Company Leaders Discuss the Future.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Objective Health, ASCOA, Medical Facilities Corp and VMG Health.