Nov. 30, 2012
1. 10 Ideas That Hospital and Health System CEOs Need to Ditch.
2. 8 Recent Hospital Mergers & Acquisitions.
3. Before Acquiring a Physician Practice, Assess the Risks.
4. Physician Salaries Expected to Rise 2.6% in 2013.
5. Upcoming Webinar. Selecting a Suitor: Defending the Process and the Focus on the Buyer Joint Venture Model
(Thurs., December 6, 12 p.m.-1 p.m. CST). Hosted by McGuireWoods & Juniper Advisory. Presenters include Rex J. Burgdorfer of Juniper Advisory and Geoffrey C. Cockrell, JD, and Holly Carnell, JD, of McGuireWoods. To register for this free webinar, .
6. 5 Tips on Engaging Physicians in Major Process Changes.
7. Including Center of Excellence Development in a Hospital's Strategic Plan.
8. AMA Study: 70% of Metro Areas Lack Health Insurer Competition.
9. Baylor Health System to Pay $907k for Alleged False Claims.
10. Bartlett Regional Hospital in Alaska Discloses $956k in Overbilling Errors.
11. OIG Expects $6.9B in Healthcare Fraud Recoveries.
12. 26 Statistics on Hospital Spending Per Capita.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
GHX, Team Health, MedeAnalytics and VMG Health.