Nov. 30, 2011
1. To Bundle or Not to Bundle? A Guide for Hospitals Considering CMS' Bundled Payment Program.
2. Two Sides of the Coin: The Good and the Bad of Community Hospital Finances.
3. 20 Recent Hospital Mergers & Acquisitions.
4. OhioHealth Sues Cardiology Group Over Non-Compete.
5. Upcoming Webinar. Learn 50 Ways Payors Avoid Payments and See How Revenue Cycle Improvements Can Help Your Facility Fund Accountable Care and Other Capital Projects. (Wed., December 7, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CST). To register or learn more, .
6. Patient Engagement's Critical Role in Post-Reform Success: 6 Steps to Improve Patient Centeredness.
7. UPMC, Washington Hospital Form Joint Venture for Urgent Care.
8. Nominations Sought - 40 Hospital & Health System Leaders Under 40. Becker's Hospital Review is currently seeking nominations for its annual list of 40 Hospital & Health System leaders under 40 years of age. To nominate a leader for consideration, please email Molly Gamble at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Three Arizona Hospital to Help Fund Children's Health Coverage.
10. Marian Community Hospital in Pennsylvania to Close in February.
11. 100 Hospitals With Great Neurosurgical and Spine Programs. We are seeking recommendations for our annual list of 100 hospitals with great neurosurgical and spine programs. A hospital recommended shall have earned specific awards related to their spine or neurosurgical programs and the nomination should be supported with information on the organization's program. Please email recommendations to Bob Herman at email@example.com or Scott Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Objective Health, CEP America, ASCOA and Medical Facilities Corp.