Nov. 28, 2012
1. 11 Ways Hospitals and Health Systems Can Increase Profitability in 2013.
2. 13 Hospital and Health System Executive Moves.
3. Study: ACOs Cover 10% of Americans.
4. Nominations Sought for 100 Hospitals With Great Oncology Programs. To nominate a hospital for consideration on this annual list, contact Molly Gamble, lists editor, at email@example.com.
5. Charity Care and Property Taxes: Why They Are Now Inseparable.
6. 3 Features of Effective Care Coordination Agreements.
7. Supreme Court Revives Liberty University's Lawsuit Against PPACA.
8. U.S. District Court Voids HHS' 2004 Changes to Medicare DSH Payments.
9. University of Iowa Hospitals Challenges OIG Audit Findings.
10. Massachusetts Eases Physician Gift Ban.
11. [Sponsored Link] Survey Results: The Role of Mobility Strategies in Healthcare - Nearly 300 healthcare organizations were surveyed to better understand how hospitals are implementing mobility strategies and what topics they identify as important to consider. To read the whitepaper, .
12. Selection, Development and Alignment: What Motivates Physicians?
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
ASCOA, MedeAnalytics, VMG Health and Jarrard Phillips Cake & Hancock.