Nov. 28, 2011
1. Healthcare Private Equity: Opportunities, Outlook for 2012.
2. Where Rural Hospitals Fit Within Healthcare Reform: Q&A With Hill Country Memorial CEO Dr. Michael Williams.
3. CMS Administrator Dr. Don Berwick Resigns.
4. Upcoming Webinar. Hospital/Physician Affiliation Trend - Learn best practices for aligning with physicians and key tips to ensure regulatory compliance (Tues., December 6, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CST). To register or learn more, .
5. Not a Merger, Not an Acquisition: When and Why Strategic Partnerships Make Sense.
6. How to Cope in This Economic Climate: 4 Thoughts From Elkhart General CFO Kevin Higdon.
7. Kaiser Sues Nurses' Union Over Strike.
8. Steward Wants to Sell Off 11 Medical Offices on Hospital Campuses.
9. LifePoint Hospitals Moves Headquarters to Nashville.
10. Assessing the Financial Viability of Anesthesia Coverage for a New Service: Q&A With Dr. John Di Capua of North American Partners in Anesthesia and North Shore-LIJ Health System.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Objective Health, ASCOA, VMG Health and CEP America.