Nov. 26, 2012
1. 50 of the Most Powerful People in Healthcare.
2. 9 Common Physician Perks Offered Other Than Salary.
3. SGR Fix Will Cost $25B This Year.
4. Video Now Available for 2012 CEO Strategy Roundtable. Becker's Hospital Review hosted its Hospital Strategy Roundtable on Nov. 1 at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Chicago, bringing together 11 hospital industry leaders from across the country to discuss current challenges and opportunities facing the industry, how hospital strategy will need to change to survive and which strategies will provide a foundation for long-term success.
5. Non-Compete Agreements Among Healthcare Providers: 6 Trends.
6. Capturing Transaction Synergies: 3 Critical Steps for a Financially Successful Deal.
7. Municipal Bonds Rates at Lowest Levels Since Lyndon Johnson Presidency.
8. Morton Plant Mease Health in Florida Resolves False Claims Allegations With $10M.
9. Four Colorado ASCs File Anti-Trust Lawsuit Against Health Systems, Alleging Anti-Competitive Activities.
10. As the Spotlight Remains Affixed to EHRs, Hospitals Shine Light on Supporting Technologies.
11. Infographic: How the Recession Hurt Hospitals' Inpatient Margins.
12. 11 Latest Hospital Expansions in Neuroscience, Pediatrics and Other Specialties.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
Hammes Company, Regent Surgical Health, ReDoc and Jarrard Phillips Cate & Hancock.