Nov. 23, 2012
1. 10 Principles for Outstanding Customer Service.
2. Why Lean Might Not Be the Best Solution to Healthcare Inefficiencies.
3. 15 Recent Hospital Mergers & Acquisitions.
4. West Penn, Highmark to Finalize Merger Quickly After Thanksgiving.
5. Nominations Sought - 100 CFOs to Know. Becker's Hospital Review is seeking recommendations for our list of 100 Hospital and Health System CFOs to Know. To recommend an individual (self nominations are welcome), contact Molly Gamble at email@example.com.
6. 5 Steps to Build a Breast Cancer Center of Excellence.
7. The Road to Population Health: Key Considerations.
8. MultiCare, Franciscan Health in Washington May Lose City Tax Exemptions.
9. Orlando Health to Cut 400 Jobs.
10. ECRI Report: 3 of Top 10 Health Hazards Are HIT-Related.
11. Including Center of Excellence Development in a Hospital's Strategic Plan.
12. 19 Hospitals With Tax-Exempt, Fixed-Rate Bond Issues in Past Month.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
Medzo, VMG Health, BillingTree and Surgical Directions.