Nov. 21, 2011
1. Top 10 Lessons Learned from "Mature" Co-management Arrangements.
2. A Partnership That Breaks the Mold: Q&A With Leaders From Washington's Providence, Swedish Health.
3. Moody's: Hospitals, Drug Companies Stand to Lose Most From Supercommittee.
4. Upcoming Webinar. Hospital/Physician Affiliation Trend - Learn best practices for aligning with physicians and key tips to ensure regulatory compliance (Tues., December 6, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CST). To register or learn more, .
5. Assessing Leadership in the New Era of Healthcare Delivery: 5 Key Questions to Ask.
6. Hospital, Health System Salaries Increase Moderately in 2011.
7. CMS to Launch Three Demonstration Programs to Curb Improper Payments.
8. Colorado Attorney General Sued Over Sale of Health Foundation to HCA/HealthOne.
9. Swedish Medical Center in Seattle Strikes Affiliation With Jefferson Healthcare Hospital.
10. Reaching for the Stars: How Hospitals Can Recruit Stellar Specialists.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, CEP America, CMS and Surgical Directions.