Nov. 16, 2012
1. Community Health Needs Assessment: A 3-Year Timeline for Compliance.
2. 5 Surprising Benefits Health Insurance Exchanges May Have on Health Systems.
3. Study: 52K More Primary Care Physicians Needed by 2025.
4. Video Now Available for 2012 CEO Strategy Roundtable. Becker's Hospital Review hosted its Hospital Strategy Roundtable on Nov. 1 at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Chicago, bringing together 11 hospital industry leaders from across the country to discuss current challenges and opportunities facing the industry, how hospital strategy will need to change to survive and which strategies will provide a foundation for long-term success.
5. 7 Features Cardiologists Look for in Hospital Cardiology Service Lines.
6. Top 10 Highest Stipends for Medical Directors in 2011.
7. AHA Proposes 12 Deficit Reduction Strategies in Lieu of Medicare Cuts.
8. WellStar Health System Purchases New Gingrich's Bankrupt Think Tank.
9. Trinity Health Closes on $931M in Loans.
10. Call for Nominations: "50 Hospital CEOs With the Longest Tenures." Becker's Hospital Review is seeking nominations of current CEOs and/or presidents of acute-care hospitals and/or health system who have held post as chief for at least 10 years. Self nominations are welcome. Send nominations to Molly Gamble, lists editor, at email@example.com.
11. Is Hospital Consolidation Exacerbating Higher Healthcare Prices?
12. 36 Statistics on Average Hospital All-Payor Margins by Teaching Status.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
Medzo, MedeAnalytics, HealthCareAppraisers and Select International.