Nov. 16, 2011
Download the Digital Edition of the Nov./Dec. Becker's Hospital Review CMO Supplement (pdf).
1. 10 Proven Ways to Reduce Hospital Admissions.
2. Evidence-Based Medicine: The Present and Future of Hospital Care.
3. Linkage Between Readmissions and Quality Complex.
4. Upcoming Webinar. Hospital/Physician Affiliation Trend - Learn best practices for aligning with physicians and key tips to ensure regulatory compliance (Tues., December 6, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CST). To register or learn more, .
5. Hospital and Health System Chief Medical Officers on the Move.
6. Believing in Quality Care and Delivering It: Q&A With UPMC's Chief Quality Officer Tami Minnier.
7. Healthcare Reform and Opportunities for Performance Improvement: How to Use Data to Incent Physicians, Change Behavior.
8. Job Opening: Administrative Supervisor/Assistant. Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask with a wide range of functions, including handling confidential information properly and good in internal/external customer disputes in general. Send resume to email@example.com.
9. Basic Infection Prevention Saved Children's Hospitals $104M Over 5 Yrs.
10. Advocacy Groups Ask Congress to Make Hospital Accreditation Surveys Public.
11. AHRQ Initiative Aims to Foster Better Communication Between Clinicians and Patients.
12. HHS Removes Public Access to Physician Malpractice Info.
View these stories and download the entire supplement.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Objective Health, CEP America and HealthCare Appraisers.