Nov. 14, 2012
1. 10 Steps for Hospitals to Follow to Recruit New Physicians.
2. 8 Major For-Profit Hospital Operators Release Quarterly Earnings.
3. 6 Recent Hospital Transactions.
4. Call for Nominations: "50 Hospital CEOs With the Longest Tenures." Becker's Hospital Review is seeking nominations of current CEOs and/or presidents of acute-care hospitals and/or health system who have held post as chief for at least 10 years. Self nominations are welcome. Send nominations to Molly Gamble, lists editor, at email@example.com.
5. 5 Elements for Capital Campaign Success: How Swedish Medical Center Raised More Than $100M.
6. Fiscal Cliff Talks Leave Hospitals Wondering.
7. CBO: As They Stand, Medicare Payment Rates to Cost $10B More in FY 2013.
8. Sluggish Rate of Hospital-Physician Practice M&A Deals Likely to Rebound.
9. St. Alphonsus in Idaho Files Antitrust Suit Against St. Luke's Over Practice Acquisition.
10. [Sponsored Link] Survey Results: The Role of Mobility Strategies in Healthcare - Nearly 300 healthcare organizations were surveyed to better understand how hospitals are implementing mobility strategies and what topics they identify as important to consider. To read the whitepaper, .
11. Clinical Integration: A Joint Physician-Hospital Strategy to Enhance the Value of Care.
12. 15 Latest Hospital Executive, Physician Compensation Stories.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
ASCOA, Jarrard Phillips Cate & Hancock
and VMG Health.