Nov. 12, 2012
1. 7 Hospital Leaders' Take on Healthcare Post-Election.
2. Detroit Medical Center CEO Mike Duggan to Resign, Pursue Detroit Mayoral Race & 11 More Executive Moves.
3. Rep. Eric Cantor Leads GOP's Second Effort to Repeal IPAB.
4. Speaker John Boehner Pushes for Full Repeal of Affordable Care Act.
5. Upcoming Webinar. The Road to Population Health: Key Considerations in Making the Transition (Wed., Nov 14,
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CST) To register or learn more, .
6. Hospital Operators on ACOs: Lay the Groundwork, or Wait and See?
7. 5 Principles for Compliant Physician Leader Compensation Contracts.
8. Judge Orders Halifax Health to Release Internal Emails in Whistleblower Case.
9. Freeman Health in Missouri to Pay $9.3M for Alleged Stark Violations.
10. Mass Layoffs in Hospitals Occurring at Same Rate as Last Year.
11. 3 Reasons Why Layoffs Don't Benefit Hospitals in the Long Run.
12. 5 New Hospital Profiles:
10 Things to Know About Clara Maas Medical Center.
10 Things to Know About Dupont Hospital.
10 Things to Know About Elmhurst Medical Center.
10 Things to Know About Lankenau Medical Center.
10 Things to Know About Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
Medzo, Regent Surgical Health, TeleTracking and ReDoc.