Nov. 11, 2011
1. 5 Health System CEOs Discuss Priorities and Challenges With Becker's Hospital Review.
2. 16 Recent Hospital Mergers & Acquisitions.
3. Steward Health Gets 150-Physican Practice to Leave Beth Israel.
4. Upcoming Webinar - Register Today! Hospital/Physician Affiliation Trends (Tuesday, December 6, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CST). To register or learn more, .
5. Hawaii and Healthcare Reform: Q&A With Dr. Ginny Pressler of Hawaii Pacific Health.
6. Survey: 15% of Non-Profit Hospitals Compensate Board Members.
7. Walmart Seeks to Become Nation's Largest Primary Care Provider.
8. Saline Memorial Hospital CEO Opportunity. Saline Memorial Hospital in Benton, Ark., is seeking a hospital CEO. Incumbent requires Master of Science in Health Care Administration and at least 5 years experience as CEO in hospital with at least 75-bed capacity. Qualified candidates are invited to send resume and salary requirements to: Saline Memorial Hospital, 1 Medical Park Drive, Benton, AR 72015 or to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, .
9. Texas Cardiologist Accused of Over-Stenting Ordered to Pay $10k.
10. 10 Hospital Markets With the Highest Patient Satisfaction Rates ; 10 Hospital Markets With the Lowest Patient Satisfaction Rates .
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: CMS, CEP America, VMG Health and Surgical Directions.