Nov. 9, 2011
1. 8 Goals for Hospital Care Delivery in 2012.
2. 20 Hospitals Undergoing Construction, Expansion Projects.
3. North Carolina House Considers CON Reform.
4. Saline Memorial Hospital CEO Opportunity. Saline Memorial Hospital in Benton, Ark., is seeking a hospital CEO. Incumbent requires Master of Science in Health Care Administration and at least 5 years experience as CEO in hospital with at least 75-bed capacity. Qualified candidates are invited to send resume and salary requirements to: Saline Memorial Hospital, 1 Medical Park Drive, Benton, AR 72015 or to email@example.com. For more information, .
5. Study: Bundling Payments to Cut Costs Difficult to Achieve.
6. Kentucky's Jewish Hospital Settles Charges of Improper Medicare Billing.
7. CMS to Host Call on ACO Program on Nov. 15.
8. FREE CFO Report. Becker's Hospital Review is proud to announce the launch of its Hospital CFO Report, a free electronic newsletter containing up-to-the-minute news, analysis and guidance on hospital financial and revenue cycle issues. The e-newsletter, sent each Wednesday, provides a round-up of the most relevant business, financial and legal issues affecting hospital and health system chief financial officers.To sign up for the free e-report, .
9. Tennessee's RegionalCare Now Operates 7 Essent Hospitals.
10. Sale of NJ's Hoboken University Medical Center to For-Profit HUMC Holdco Finalized.
11. Upcoming Webinar. Hospital/Physician Affiliation Trends
(Tuesday, December 6, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CST). To register or learn more, .
12. 5 Major Issues With Physician Compensation.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: TeleTracking, CEP America, Surgical Care Affiliates and VMG Health.