Nov. 7, 2012
1. 8 Key Issues for Hospitals and Health Systems - 2013.
2. Will Hospital Employment Push Physicians to Unionize?
3. Kaiser Permanente Names Bernard Tyson as Next Chairman and CEO & 10 More Hospital and Health System Executive Moves.
4. Upcoming Webinar. The Road to Population Health: Key Considerations in Making the Transition (Wed., Nov 14,
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CST) To register or learn more, .
5. Rising Above Hurricane Sandy: Q&A With Hackensack University Health Network President and CEO Robert C. Garrett.
6. 5 Points Hospital CFOs Need to Know About the Bundled Payment Business Model.
7. Hospitals Add More than 6K Jobs in October.
8. Study: Retail Clinic Patients Less Likely to Return to Primary Care Physician.
9. Humana Posts Lower-Than-Expected 3Q Profit, Names New CEO.
10. [Sponsored Link] Survey Results: The Role of Mobility Strategies in Healthcare - Nearly 300 healthcare organizations were surveyed to better understand how hospitals are implementing mobility strategies and what topics they identify as important to consider. To read the whitepaper, .
11. 6 Observations on Hospitals and ICD-10 Going Into 2013.
12. Defining the Episode of Care: Average Bundled Payments for 16 MS-DRGs.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
Select International, ASCOA, Spine Health and VMG Health.