Nov. 4, 2011
1. 7 Steps for Hospitals to Recruit Specialists in a Competitive Market.
2. Financial Advantages Under ACO Model Only Possible With Reduced Payments to Providers?
3. CMS Releases Physician Fee Schedule, Includes 27.4% Cut to Physician Payments.
4. Hospital Outpatient Payments to Increase 1.9% in Final OPPS Rule.
5. Upcoming Webinar! Featuring Five Leading Hospital & Health System CEOs and Moderated by Chuck Lauer: Becker's Hospital Review's Health System CEO Webinar - The State of the Industry; Clear Strategies for 2012 (Tue., Nov. 8, 2011, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CST) -- sponsored by MedAssets. To register for this webinar, .
6. HMA, Integris Strike Joint Venture Deals for 5 Oklahoma Hospitals.
7. California Hospital Association Sues Over Medi-Cal Cuts.
8. Becker's Hospital Review is currently developing a list of the most integrated health systems. If you would like to recommend a health system for inclusion, email Molly Gamble at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. In an Era of Standardization, Personalized Healthcare Reduces Unwarranted Variation in Care.
10. 5 Steps to Minimize the Risk of a Data Breach.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Team Health, VMG Health, Medical Facilities Corp. and Paragon Health.