Nov. 2, 2012
1. 5 Next Steps for Hospitals After Losing a Key Physician.
2. Henry Ford, Beaumont to Merge & 8 More Hospital Mergers and Acquisitions.
3. Should Hospitals Be Like Hotels? Q&A With Gerard van Grinsven, CEO of Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital.
4. Upcoming Webinar. The Road to Population Health: Key Considerations in Making the Transition (Wed., Nov 14,
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CST) To register or learn more, .
5. HCA 3Q Profit Hits $360M.
6. CHS 3Q Profit Plummets 40.5%.
7. Vanguard Health Systems Posts $13.9M Profit in 1Q of FY 2013.
8. Financing Costs Drive Universal Health Services' 3Q Net Income Down 16%.
9. More Than 3,000 Nurses to Strike at Sutter Health Hospitals.
10. SSM Health Care Hospitals Accepted Into Bundled Payment Programs.
11. [Sponsored Link] Survey Results: The Role of Mobility
Strategies in Healthcare - Nearly 300 healthcare organizations were surveyed to better understand how hospitals are implementing mobility strategies and what topics they identify as important to consider. To read the whitepaper, .
12. Chuck Lauer: What's Really Happening to Healthcare?.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
ASCOA, ReDoc, Surgical Care Affiliates and VMG Health.