|News & Analysis|
Nov. 2, 2011
1. Physician Executive Compensation: How Are Top Physician Leaders Paid?
2. 5 Key Medical Staff Issues.
3. HCA, Tenet, Vanguard & Others Release Quarterly Results.
4. Panelists Sought for Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting (May 17-18, 2011). We are seeking panelists to participate in the following panel sessions: 1) Hospital Budgeting in Times of Uncertainty and 2) Orthopedics and Spine - What to Expect Over the Next Five Years. If you would like to suggest a panelist, please email Scott Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Deadline for CMS' Bundled Payment Initiative This Friday.
6. West Penn Drops Highmark from Lawsuit; Details of Acquisition Revealed.
7. Nurses, Staff Protest Against Steward in Boston.
8. Upcoming Webinar! Featuring Five Leading Hospital & Health System CEOs and Moderated by Chuck Lauer: Becker's Hospital Review's Health System CEO Webinar - The State of the Industry; Clear Strategies for 2012 (Tue., Nov. 8, 2011, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CST) -- sponsored by MedAssets. To register for this webinar, .
9. Obama to Sign Executive Order Instructing FDA to Act on Drug Shortages.
10. 12 Hospital & Health System Executive Moves.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Surgical Directions, HealthCare Appraisers, Medical Facilities Corp. and Paragon Health.
* * *