Oct. 31, 2012
1. 11 Hospital and Health System Executive Moves.
2. 6 'Scariest' Issues in Healthcare Right Now.
3. Charging Healthcare's Uphill Battles: Q&A With North Shore-LIJ CEO Michael Dowling.
4. Acquisition Costs, High Expenses Drag LifePoint's 3Q Profit Down 51%.
5. Upcoming Webinar. The Road to Population Health: Key Considerations in Making the Transition (Wed., Nov 14,
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CST) To register or learn more, .
6. 5 Ways Hospital Executives Can Improve Labor Management.
7. Rumors Emerge For Potential Henry Ford Hospital, Beaumont Health System Merger.
8. Uncompensated Care Costs Could Top $53B by 2019 .
9. Financial Struggles Put Nashville General's Inpatient Care on Chopping Block.
10. Pre-ACO Checklist for CFOs.
11. [Sponsored Link] 6 Lessons Learned About Hospital Smartphone Integration -As more and more hospitals work to incorporate smartphones into their communication network, they have learned important lessons that can help other facilities make a smooth transition. To read the whitepaper, .
12. 5 New Hospital Profiles Now Available:
10 Things to Know About Arkansas Children's Hospital.
10 Things to Know About Central DuPage Hospital.
10 Things to Know About Gaston Memorial Hospital.
10 Things to Know About New Hanover Regional Medical Center.
10 Things to Know About University of Mississippi Medical Center.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
ASCOA, ReDoc, Surgical Care Affiliates and VMG Health.